"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 2, 2012

I Hate Adult Acne!!

Ok, I just have to get that out!!! Im dag near 40 years old!! I didnt even had acne when I was a teenage...oh, is this payback??? Maybe every once in a while during that "time of the month", I would get a zit (hate that word too!) or two, but nothing crazy! But as I get older..Im getting them all the time! And they dont really go away!! Oh, it will try to trick me and make me think its going away, but then it never leaves or another one comes along right next to it!! Are  you serious!!! And the worst place is between my eyebrows! Fortunately, my bangs can kinda cover them up, but...Im sure everyone can still see them peeking out!! UGH!! And I know that it makes it worse that I cant leave them alone cuz they bug the crap outta me!!!

Well, thanks for letting me vent! If you have any suggestions on how to get rid of them for once and all, puh-leeze let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment