"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012: whats ahead!!???

A random list of things I hope to happen....maybe if I write down the things I hope to happen, that will help (its worth a shot)?  



  • pray more, get closer to God
  • read for fun more (I love to read, but dont take the time!)
  • spend more time with the boys...quality time, like play games, go to the park, read books..the obvious stuff that I feel like I dont do enough of
  • do what I can for school, but not let it consume me
  • cook more, eat out less...obvious reasons!
  • go do something for myself once a month...the YMCA has "kids night out" and I need to take advantage of it EVERY month. Whether I go do something with friends or just do something by  myself
  • stay in touch better with the people that I love
  • blog more...it makes me feel better to get it out
  • yell less

A random list of things I know will happen (God willing):
  • I will turn 39....right now, Im ok with that...lets see if that changes???
  • Mehki will start kindergarten...Im already nervous about this! Im nervous about he will be behaviorally? 
  • Tyrez will go to a different school for 5th grade...nervous about this too...if all goes as planned he will go where I teach...how will this work out?
  • we will go on another Disney Cruise in October!! And hopefully spend a surprise two days at Disney World....VERY nervous about this!! Taking my boys to Disney World makes me very nervous! 
Then theres a WHOLE a lot of stuff in between! The stuff that I dont know will happen! 

But I know that the Lord wont give me more than I can handle! I can lean on HIM and my great, wonderful friends!! 

Bring it on 2012!!! Catch me if you can, cuz Im just crusin along!!










    No comments:

    Post a Comment