"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mucinex...take me away!!!

Before I get started, I want to thank you for your time & support...you are very encouraging!! By the way, did you know that you can check to see how many views your blog has had??? I know, crazy right? I've had 32 views!! I think like 25 of them were me & then the other 7 were people from work that I kinda made read it!! According to my stats, it was even read by somebody in Germany!! WHAT??!! I didnt know that I knew someone in Germany!!  If you are that person in Germany, let me know who you are!!! Thats what I mean...kinda strange that "anyone" can read your blog!!

Anyway...I was so looking forward to my 2nd therapy session with you...I even had a title..
"I know... I have issues!" But its going to have to wait....look, Im more disappointed than you..trust me!

But, its finally happened....about 1/2 of the people that I work with have been sick, the kids at school & at home have been sneezin & snottin, & now I cant breathe through my nose & my eyelids are very heavy!!

So, I pulled out my old trusty friend, Mucinex, from the closet & downed a couple of those.  In addition, I dug out the Vicks VaboRub & slathered that on (sorry, if that was TMI, but really.... isnt all of this actually TMI?). And Im just hoping that they "do their thang" while Im sleeping!

But, I look forward to our next session....please believe me when I write that I need it more than you do!

But until then, I'll just be cruisin' (& snoozin) along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment